Invitation and Venue
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the First Serbian International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence (SICAAI).
The Congress will be held in Kragujevac, Serbia, on May 20th, 2022. Kragujevac is the fourth largest city in Serbia and the administrative center of the Šumadija District. Today, the city represents a modern industrial and commercial center of the country. It enjoys the status of an education center housing the University of Kragujevac, one of the region’s largest higher education institutions.
The Congress will be held on the premises of the Rectorate of University in Kragujevac (Jovana Cvijića bb, 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia) and online via Big Blue Button service of the University of Kragujevac.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has revolutionized information technology. The new economy of information technology has shaped the way we live today.
The Serbian International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence (SICAAI) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in academia and industry.
Nowadays, artificial intelligence has been used in every company where intelligence elements are embedded inside sensors, devices, machines, computers and networks. The conference organizers aim to gather the attention and contribution from researchers, academicians, and scientists from various fields of Artificial Intelligence community to create an integrated approach towards global exchange of information on technological advances, scientific innovations, and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards Artificial Intelligence application.
It also aims to:
- provide early stage researcher with an inspiring event allowing them to connect to relevant experts in related fields.
- provide an exciting venue for researchers to network and establish national and international collaborations;
- bring together leading experts from all relevant scientific domains to advance the understanding of Artificial Intelligence.
Submission of scientific contributions (extended abstracts on two or four pages) deadline: January 31st, 2022
Notification of acceptance deadline: March 1st, 2022
- Registration fee payment deadline: April 10th, 2022
- Prof. Zoran Obradović – Temple University
- Prof. Michalis Zervakis – Technical University of Crete
- Prof. Sašo Džeroski – IJS Ljubljana
- Prof. Themis Exarchos – Ionian University
- Please check back
- Committee sign-in is closed